Thursday, September 5, 2013

Poll: What is Bigfoot? - Results

There are many theories as to what Bigfoot might actually be. Some think it is a remnant of Gigantopithecus, while others think they could be a type of human or Neanderthal.

One hundred people took the poll and here is what they responded with.


Here are some comments that were left under the original What is Bigfoot? post.

Paul M.  June 22, 2013
I believe that BF is its own animal.

 Alan J.  June 23, 2013
I believe that Big foot is the missing between ourselves and other primates.

 David W.  August 1, 2013
I believe we are all looking for a Gigantopithecus/Human hybrid or Australopithecus/Human hybrid.

 Paul H.  August 17, 2013
My opinion on this subject would be human hybrid from the witness sighting statements to my own sighting they seem to be more human than anything else.I would love to get a closer look...one more sighting would be ideal.

Kerri M.  August 30, 2013 
I have a hard time with believing Bigfoot is a Human Hybrid because
as with hybrids, they do not have the ability to reproduce.
so I believe that bigfoot is his own species.

We plan on doing a show within a few weeks on this topic and will discuss the results.The phone lines will be open as well, so feel free to weigh in on this subject and join us on air or in the chat-room.






3 comments:

  1. Count me in on that show!!...Paul H.
    The Genoskwa Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely have to call into that too :), keep us posted please,

    ReplyDelete